Great Single Level in country setting, yet not far from town. Convenient to Colfax High School. Spacious kitchen with breakfast area. Living room features Cathedral beamed ceiling. Generous sized master bedroom en suite with exterior access. Ample parking for cars,boats,RV. Extra Large 24x24 garage with useable space above garage for storage or potential bonus room.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,943 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor,Walk-In Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Window
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,Sink,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Ground Floor,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Tile,Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Freezer
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Workshop in Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Covered Deck,Wrap Around Porch
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Trees Few
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Covered Deck,Wrap Around Porch. Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Diana Greene, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01960791