MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!Come see this adorable home nestled in the woods. This home stands out amongst the rest. Updated kitchen and bathroom. Added a new water heater, new electrical and so much more. No CCR's, No HOA, No Colfax sewer Fee and on City water not a well! Close to town and Rollins Lake is less than a mile, nightly entertainment, and convenient Interstate 80 access. Located near prime outdoor activities such as mountain biking, swimming and kayaking areas. It's just a 30 minute drive to the slopes! It's situated on a little over a half acre with a picturesque view of the Cape View Lookout. This is a must see home. Come see the view and all the beautiful upgrades!
Residential - Single Family, Cabin, Bungalow, 1 Story
821 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Kitchen/Family Combo,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. RV Access,Covered,RV Possible,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Forest,Trees Many
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private,Secluded. Private,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Tammy Ewing, Wesely & Associates Inc.
Agent License: 01965699